Old August 5th, 2004, 08:23 PM
RTCReferee

Default Just returned from cruise - don't get it...

"E.k.R." wrote:

"RTCReferee" wrote in message

For anyone interested in Atlanta's astounding rate of low-density growth

and
how that type of growth relates to air pollution, you can check out the
following:

http://www.southface.org/home/sfpubs...98/growth.html

Unfortunately Atlanta is making all the same growth mistakes as LA.
Everyday I'm here (five years now) I'm astonished how it's becoming more
and more like LA.

I was surprised when I first read about Atlanta's traffic problems a couple of
years ago. I hope they get things under better control there soon, as we'd
like to visit one of these days.

I haven't spent more than maybe 3-4 nights total in Los Angeles in my life.
It's just not my kind of place, though there are some worthwhile places to
visit.
Fortunately, when a cruise leaves from San Pedro or Long Beach, we're close
enough to fly down the same day, which is what we've done when San Pedro was
our embarkation port.