Old February 26th, 2004, 09:38 PM
David Bennetts

Default Cheap air fares within Aus

"Scott Howard" wrote in message
news:1077793013.504949@docbert...
David Bennetts wrote:
And Jetstar, being a Qantas subsidiary, add a charge for using a credit

card
to make a booking, without giving any alternative for the special fares.

They _do_ give an alternative - you can pay using direct deposit with
internet banking and there is no additional charge.

Scott.

Thanks, that's good to know. But you can't see that on their website,
presumably you have to go through the booking process until that becomes
clear. It rankles with me that Qantas impose charges to use a credit card
whereas virtually all other businesses I deal with don't.

Regards

David Bennetts