Old February 13th, 2006, 08:20 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Norwegian Dawn and Noreaster??

10 days ago the weather would have warranted Ms. Vega's attire.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

"Jeff Gersten" wrote in message
(LeeNY) wrote:

Jeff Gersten wrote:

After more than two feet of snow blanketed
New York, Vega stepped off a cruise ship
docked at a West Side pier wearing nothing
more than a pink jogging suit and canvas
running shoes - with no socks.

Uh...it's still February in NYC. Isn't kind of silly
to expect to be comfortable in a jogging suit,
sneakers and no socks - with or without the
huge storm we got? Yes, we've been lucky
enough to enjoy a relatively mild winter so far.
But, come on. It's not rocket science. February
in NCY could mean frigid temperatures and/or
snow. Go figure.

I agree, but who knows, maybe after the new precedent set by Cunard, the
inconvenienced passengers will demand a full refund from Norwegian. Can
you imagine the gall of the cruise line to have winter weather in
February in New York City.