Old May 27th, 2006, 03:31 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default We survived Europe !

We survived our big trip to Europe! Thirty days blasting around twelve
countries in a bus. We left on April 21 and returned on May 22. It was
the "European Masterpiece" tour by Cosmos. Everything went fine, with
no problems what so ever. We stayed at three star hotels. We figured
we could have taken other tours with more expensive hotels, but we
didn't think we would spend that much time in them. We were right! A
couple of the hotels were pushing the three star rating, while a
number of others were actually four stars. Breakfasts were always
included and were quite adequate. We signed up for over $2,000 worth
of optional events. It kept us busy day and night.

We have never been on a cruise, so it was nice sleeping on a boat for
two nights. On the trip to Greece we were on the boat for 17 hours. On
the return to Italy it was almost 24 hours.

People ask what country we liked best. We honestly can't say. Each one
was unique, with different attractions. It would be great to return
and spend a month in each one.

Cathy