Old July 5th, 2006, 03:32 PM posted to rec.travel.africa,rec.travel.cruises
harlen

Default Recommendations on Egypt/Nile tours

"rascal" wrote in message
We are also looking to take a Nile River tour later this year or early
next. How did you pick the three agencies you mentioned?

"Harlen Ng" wrote in message
.com...
Hello,

We are deciding on which tour company to visit Cairo, Nile cruise, and
Jordan/Petra, and the tour companies in consideration are Classic
Adventures, Vantage Deluxe World Travel, and Tauck. Vantage has more
tour sites in their itinerary and cost less. Has anyone has experience
in any of the above tour companies? Any feedback will help.

We looked at their brochures or going online. Classic Adventures is
partnered with Cal Discoveries which brings along a professor in Egyptian
culture, Vantage seems to offer the most for the least dollars, and Tauck
has their good reputation. You can go online and evaluate the tours and
offers.

-Harlen