Old January 5th, 2013, 02:23 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Dan Stephenson

Default gelato Ummm.........

And another thing, that mystifies me, is why there is no gelato in
America. Yeah, MAYBE you can find something calling itself that in the
freezer section in the supermarket, but that is not the same.

Probably my favorite gelato, EVER, is from Nico's on the south of the
main rialtine island of Venice. Half chocolate, half blueberry. How
it is possible for simultaneously experience the most rich chocolate
possible and the fruitiest sweet blueberries, is just magic to me.

How can such a thing not be everywhere in the USA? For goodness sake,
we have ice cream shops everywhere -- but no gelato? what am I missing?

http://stepheda.com/Venice_2005/Breakfasts.html

On 2013-01-04 15:25:25 -0600, Stephen Ellenson said:

....... does anyone actually discuss travel in this newsgroup anymore?????

--
Dan Stephenson
http://stepheda.com