Old May 5th, 2004, 07:28 PM
George Howarth

Default San Juan and Bacardi Factory

We did the Barcardi Factory tour on our own a few years ago when we were on
the Massdam. Walked down to the ferry dock, short ferry ride to the other
side, a short walk to a large building were there were taxi's waiting. Short
taxi ride to the factory. Factory tour is free. I don't remember what the
cost of the taxi and ferry ride was but it was nowhere near what the cruise
line was asking for the same trip.
"Finz Up" wrote in message
I'll be in on a cruise that stops in San Juan, just from 3PM-midnight.
Hubby wants to go to the Bacardi Factory and do the tour. Is it pretty
easy to get a cab at the dock to take you there?
Are the prices on Rum better there or in town?

Any fun local hang-out type bars we shouldn't miss?
Thanks!

--
Maybe it's all too simple, for our big brains to figure out...
What if the hokey pokey is really what it's all about? JB