Old July 12th, 2008, 08:43 PM posted to rec.travel.misc
Judie

Default Phoenix Area Travel Group

On Jul 11, 4:37*pm, Hatunen wrote:
On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 15:25:56 -0700 (PDT), Judie

wrote:
Hello -

My husband and I have just started a travel group for folks living in
the east valley of Phoenix. We're hoping to share travel memories
while enjoying a good meal and the friendship of others who share our
passion. Interested ? *Check out:

http://travel.meetup.com/1276/

Hope to see you there !

Judie and John
Gilbert, AZ

rec.travel.misc isn't the best place to post something you'd like
people to see since activity is pretty low. I'd suggest
rec.travel.usa-canada and/or phx.general

--
* ** * * * Tucson Arizona, out where the cacti grow * * * * *

Thanks for the suggestion Dave ) Too bad you're down in Tucson or
you could join us ! You're still welcome, but would certainly
understand if it's not worth the drive.

Take care ...

Judie