Old January 29th, 2004, 04:29 PM
Hatunen

Default Paris Line 14 and RER Line E transfer "bonus"

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:10:12 +0100, "mdew"
wrote:

It works this way with all SNCF tickets from the suburbs in to Paris
Your initial ticket to ST Lazare, Gare du Nord (coming from Roissy CDG for
example) will also allow you to travel to your destination anywhere within
the metro network, as long as you don't come out.

It will also work in a few places where you do come out, e.g.,
RER/Ave Henri Martin to and from Metro/Rue de la Pompe where it's
a bit of a hike between teh stations. I believe it's this sort of
out-and-in correspondance that is the original subject here.