Old January 31st, 2005, 04:27 AM
Greg Mossman

"Mimi" wrote in message

Why would this be so? Even if you have a suite, there's more room in a
condo. And you don't have to eat in those expensive bad restaurants, which
are much the majority in Hawaii. And condos may be very nicely decorated
with views of the ocean. I don't know what the pool's like at the Ritz
Carlton; it may be better.

Bad restaurants in Maui? Overpriced, perhaps, but certainly not bad. The
Big Island has bad restaurants, but you can eat very well in Maui.

The Plantation House, up near the Ritz in Kapalua, is one of Maui's best
seafood restaurants and has very decent prices. Places like Mama's Fish
House and David Paul's are pricier, but rival any of the best food anywhere.

Why would you want to cook and wash dishes, take out the trash, set the
table, and grocery shop while you're on vacation?

I suppose you must make your own bed too. At the Ritz, they make the bed
for you.