Old January 31st, 2005, 07:57 AM
chilly

"Marior" wrote in message
news:TPaLd.222874$6l.120449@pd7tw2no...

(snip)
heh, I know I'm just giving you material to work with here but where I

live
West Nile is a new thing and they recommend:

"that you don't make contact with mosquitoes"

:^)

uh, OK, but uh, they keep chasing me?!? Mosquitoes here fortunately are

big
enough that you hear them coming in like dive bombers but nothing works on
the paleolithic buggers. They appear to just associate muskol with a human
blood appetizer now..

I was using Muskol while in Roatan. Didn't seem to be doing a thing. I
switched to Deep Woods Off and that seemed to work somewhat better. I can't
explain it since they both have the same amount of DEET.

And for the record, I don't have Roatan malaria (at least not yet that I'm
aware of). I did bring home some nasty Roatan cold/flu thing that was going
around. There have been some complications since then but now I'm taking
supermeds that make me sick as they cure my other symptoms.

(snip)