Old June 12th, 2005, 09:38 PM
Zichu

"Frank F. Matthews" wrote in message

Yep. Dissing Barbara by someone who I haven't notices as contributing
did really get to me.

Under a variety of pseudonyms, I have been contributing with information and
advice on Italy on this forum for several years.

On the other hand, here is just some of the crap you have been wasting
bandwidth with from recent postings. Non of which is of the slightest help
or interest to the people who ask questions in this forum. Sadly, you are
not in a minority. If you have nothing positive to contribute then don't. It
would shorten the audit trail for people posting genuine replys to questions
posed about travel.

Start of quotes//

1. Which is something that bothers me since the Subject usually isn't
changed as the discussion goes off on a tangent.

2. The problem is that folks keep morphing dumb threads into ones that are
interesting. Once they degenerate to exchanges of insults I do kill
them and just hope that good sense doesn't return.

3. It's a Cajun thing and actually quite interesting in the basic idea. An
excellent blend of textures and flavors. Look up the following:

4. Perhaps opinions should be limited to those under 35. Personally a
problem in 2040 isn't a problem.

5. Now I did say that opinions should be from folks who might be affected.

6. Unfortunately for the decendents the second option will probably be thru
extinction and replacement by another form of life. // End of quotes