Old June 13th, 2005, 02:13 PM
Mike Azzopardi

Thanks for all the advice!

I ended up getting a DK one on Italy, since it has lots of good info on many
cities in Italy, and since I am planning to visit many of them in Italy for
a short stretch of time I thought this would be economical to get this
rather than spend £10 on a book for each city. It seems to have the main
parts from the city DK books pasted into this one and will do me for 2-3
days in each city.

Thanks again!
Mike

http://www.soundclick.com/bluemenagerie
"We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams"

"Mike Azzopardi" wrote in message
news
Hi

I'm wondering if anyone has any recomendations on which travel guide
series are any good?

I'm thinking about the eyewitness account ones since they combine many
cities in one book. I sometimes get the feeling that one book on one city
may be too much if only going away for a short break..

Are there any guides in particular that folks here swear by?

Any help appriciated before I buy one.

Best Regards