Old June 13th, 2005, 03:35 PM
Kristian

"Mike Azzopardi" wrote:

Thanks for all the advice!

I ended up getting a DK one on Italy, since it has lots of good info on many
cities in Italy, and since I am planning to visit many of them in Italy for
a short stretch of time I thought this would be economical to get this
rather than spend £10 on a book for each city. It seems to have the main
parts from the city DK books pasted into this one and will do me for 2-3
days in each city.

I bought a copy of the DK Eyewitness Budapest guide for a trip in
July . The guide seems to be quite good regarding history and
background. One complaint though :the pages seems to come loose !

Kristian