Old September 17th, 2004, 07:57 PM
jenn

paul williams wrote:

OK. No abuse please - I think we had enough of that in the other
thread.

Question : How full generally are transatlantic flights and internal
US flights in November ?

Reason is my little boy will be one year old and I haven't decided
whether its worth paying for a seat for him or whether there'll be
plenty of spare seats on the flight.

I have taken a dozen intercontinental flights in the past 5 years and
there are rarely open seats -- you might luck out -- but every flight I
have been on into London, Paris or Rome has been full. for this long a
flight it is inconsiderate to not get a toddler his own seat.