Old December 21st, 2003, 01:56 PM
Werner J. Severin

Default NWA in-flight service is not so Welcoming!

In article ,
"Prab Perera" wrote:

Flew to Tokyo on early November on NWA (Northwest Airlines) and found some
female Stewardesses are like thugs. Most passengers were Japanese and
usually their in flight behavior is good and polite. One passenger
requested sugar and a Stewardesses replied 'I've got only Sweetener, have
one). What they meant by 'I've got' is what I have at that time, they don't
want to go back and refill empty supplies. Another passenger requested
water, one Stewardesses with a commanding voice said 'I am on Break' (duh!
If you are on Break, have a big sign on your forehead). A mother with a
baby went to the serving area and requested Milk for her baby, one
Stewardess with a frowned face clearly showed her displeasure over it. A
mother wanted to clean up her child's seat and offered trash to a passing by
Stewardesses, she jumped on her and said 'I am not collecting trash now'.

I saw time to time these devilish Stewardesses were putting on makeup on
their faces. I wondered my self, for what?

Why does NWA employ the worst human beings on their flights? Since when the
Air became so unwelcoming?

I used to fly their Pacific routes on a regular basis. I stopped flying
with them years ago, in part for the same behavior cited above.