Old March 7th, 2006, 10:23 AM posted to alt.travel.uk.air,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe

Default Mum accused of trafficking daughter in airline blunder

On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 09:54:48 +0100, Tim C.
wrote:

Following up to The Reid :

Following up to Mxsmanic

Sounds like the airline was negligent. Parents are used to
going anywhere with their babies. There's no particular reason why
they should assume that they would have trouble flying somewhere.

Are they? I wonder how many Australians living in London with an
Italian husband think passports are unimportant.
Even after they have been refused entry once for not having a
passport?

I'm beginning to wonder if that woman isn't really Vicky Pollard.
--
Tim C.

I which case she could happily solve the problem by dumping the kid,
having plenty more at home.