Old March 6th, 2009, 08:34 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.radio.talk.dr-laura
Lefty[_2_]

Default Dr.Laura Schlessinger caught cheating at the yacht club, allegedshe dumps her body waste in the Pacific ocean 03-05-09

On Mar 5, 10:41*pm, The Starmaker wrote:
I remember when I first saw nude photos of Dr. Laura Schlessinger...
she was a little slut wasn't she?

I still have those photos I downloded from the Internet! Did you people see them?

I'm wondering, ...are they still on the Internet somewhere? I mean I have them
somewhee on my computer, ...but are they anywhere now on the Internet?

The Starmaker

Anybody from the "dr. laura newsgroup" haven't seen them yet? Or haven't heard about it??
Just wondering...

Enjoy!

http://www.bartcop.com/mengidx.htm