Old March 7th, 2009, 03:34 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.radio.talk.dr-laura
mysti

Default Dr.Laura Schlessinger caught cheating at the yacht club, allegedshe dumps her body waste in the Pacific ocean 03-05-09

Anybody from the "dr. laura newsgroup" haven't seen them yet? Or haven't heard about it??
Just wondering...

The Starmaker,
Dr. Laura is an embarrassment the "dr. laura newsgroup" doesn't want
to discuss. I think several in the "dr. laura newsgroup" continue to
be in denial about the famous photos or they are sick of the same old
lies about her.

Her newsgroup flunkies must claim that is not the "pure" Dr. Laura,
they say things like the photos were digital creations. Dr. Laura
has admitted most of them are her. She isn't taking credit for "the
money shot", however, which probably was the one that launched her
career. The photos are classic and need to be posted at least once a
week in tribute to how she really went to work.

Dr. Laura could have been photographed murdering her mother and the
Bill Ballance photos would still be her claim to fame.
In the end that is how she'll be remembered.

"The money shot" and now etched into the public psyche is that mental
picture of Dr. Laura crapping off the side of her yacht into the
beautiful Pacific. Without the crap, yachts are heavy polluters.
When the oceans die, that's it.
Dr. Laura isn't for environmental concerns, at least, she is not a
hypocrite as she races her 5 or 6 filthy altered boats and pollutes
the ocean. She's just dirty.

Have you heard when her next book will be available? She'll need to
do alot of promoting to beat Ann Coulter.

When will Dr. Laura get her own Fox TV show?

On Mar 5, 7:41*pm, The Starmaker wrote:
I remember when I first saw nude photos of Dr. Laura Schlessinger...
she was a little slut wasn't she?

I still have those photos I downloded from the Internet! Did you people see them?

I'm wondering, ...are they still on the Internet somewhere? I mean I have them
somewhee on my computer, ...but are they anywhere now on the Internet?

The Starmaker