Old January 23rd, 2012, 11:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.travel.air,rec.aviation.piloting
DevilsPGD[_3_]

Default Am you legally justified in killing a passenger who refuses to turn off their cell phone?

In message someone claiming to be bill
typed:

Can you define 'assault weapon' for me please?

As far as I'm a ware it's a US propaganda term for 'big scary black gun'.

That seems to be the case. In Canada it was recently decided that a
kinda-sorta-looks-like-an-AK47 gun should be illegal:

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/...586/story.html

Smart!

--
It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to
steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.