Old April 18th, 2004, 05:54 PM
Frank F. Matthews

Default Maritime Provinces in July

Portland would be a good place to start a visit to Eastern Canada but
certainly isn't central US. You can see a good bit in two weeks but
probably not Labrador. I'm taking 9 days for part of Nova Scotia. FFM

Gene Brabston wrote:

Our family of four has two weeks set aside in mid July. We are planning a
trip to the Canadian Maritime provinces.
We plan to fly to a central US city, rent a car, and tour the provinces by
vehicle. Would Portland, Maine be a good place to
start from? What should our itinerary be? Is two weeks too much or too
little time???

thanks,

gene brabston