Old May 14th, 2009, 06:19 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.marketplace,soc.culture.australian
DeoVindice

Default Best Deals Covering Pacific/SE Asia - from Canada?

Advice and recommendations invited - please post to newsgroup please -
on best deals from YVR/Vancouver Canada.

Planning up to 3 weeks in October 2009.

Hoping to spend 2 weeks in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Few days in Sydney Australia
Also few days in Christchurch NZ

Know that there are now super deals due to poor economy,
with some of the better airlines such as MAS, SIA, JAL, NWAir,
AirNZ, Quantas

Since we are seniors, perhaps airlines have extra deals including hotels,
stopover in Hong Kong etc?

Advice much appreciated, so that we can book and make plans.