Old January 12th, 2004, 04:38 AM
Justin Leggroan

Default Abu Simbel photo gallery

Alfred,

WOW! Awesome pictures. All of the photos everyones is sharing combined with
the overall willingness to share experiences, recommendations, and
suggestions is beginning to make me think I need to allocate MUCH MUCH more
time to visiting the continent.

By the way, what utility did you use to stitch your pictures together?

-Justin

"Alfred Molon" wrote in message
news.com...
For anybody who is interested here is a photo gallery with 42 images of
Abu Simbel and its temples in southern Egypt:

http://www.molon.de/galleries/Egypt_Jan01/AbuSimbel/

All images shot with an Olympus 5050 in RAW format; many have been
merged with a panorama utility, generating seamless images with up to 30
MPixel (uninterpolated). Comments are welcome.
--

Alfred Molon

http://www.molon.de/Galleries.htm - Photos from Myanmar, Brunei,
Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Nepal, Egypt, Austria, Budapest and
Portugal