Old June 26th, 2009, 08:00 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge16

Default Zurich - marijuana shop?

and martin is the guy with most problems, according to michaelnewport aka
virusman

"Martin" a écrit dans le message de
On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 14:01:32 +0100, William Black

wrote:

nostradumbass77 wrote:

On Jun 25, 5:55 pm, Don Wiss wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 08:38:07 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:
Can anyone direct me as to where [shop / coffee shop] can I buy some
marijuana (about 5 - 10 grams, good potency) in Zurich?

Are you asking about Zurich in Wûnseradiel, Netherlands?

Don www.donwiss.com (e-mail link at home page bottom).

zurich, switzerland........

It's illegal to purchase the stuff in Switzerland.

Quite possibly but Zurich Switzerland has a far bigger population and
drug
problem than Zurich, Wûnseradiel, Netherlands
--

Martin