Old August 28th, 2007, 11:17 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kurt Ullman

Default Trans Atlantic Crossing

In article , (Ian)

I have always wanted to do a Trans Atlantic crossing.
I know the two times of the year are usually in April and October when the
ships are either going to Europe or coming back for repositioning. I
realize we will have to fly one way and take a cruise the other way.

About my only cruising regret is that I never got to take one of
the Queens from NY to Europe and then take the Concord back. My travel
club offered that about once a year. Shoulda done it.