Old February 9th, 2011, 08:22 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Runge 128

Default Carmen's Bushcamp Safaris in South Africa.

Stoopid spammer.

"Carmen1touristguide.za" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :

On Feb 8, 8:07 pm, "Carmen1touristguide.za"
wrote:
On Feb 8, 4:57 pm, Ken Blake wrote:

On Mon, 7 Feb 2011 21:51:07 -0800 (PST),

What makes us any different from the rest? Dedication to our clients,
preserving Wildlife and supporting the less fortunate. 20 Years
service in the Tourist Industry.. Only highly experienced guides and
game rangers render their services to Bushcamp Safaris... What can I
say? Give us a try. You get a FREE TOUR to Soweto or a Cultural
Village if you are more than 15 members in a group.

You probably don't look for or read responses to such spam you post,
but just in case you do, let me tell you the following:

I keep a list of companies that spam newsgroups. The purpose of that
list is to make sure that I *never* do business with any of them.

And the main reason I'm posting this reply is to recommend that all
the other participants in this newsgroup do the same as I do.

--
Ken Blake

Dear Ken

For your information: I am a Legal business and don't spam. I am
registered an have a sincere interest inteaching people about our
Beautiful wildlife in South Africa. It's a pity you are sooooooooooo
negative.

thanks to your review, 376 000 positive views came through to my sight
within 30 seconds. Thankyou sooooo much.