Old March 22nd, 2009, 10:36 PM posted to rec.sport.tennis,rec.travel.australia+nz,aus.tv,aus.general
Government Shill #2

Default I want to travel to Australia, so I have a question to Whisper (or any Australian here)

On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 13:39:43 -0700 (PDT), Quincy wrote:

I am planning to go for 3 months to Australia in Sepember. I just want
to get out of old Europa and have some fun, make party, go to out in
noble night clubs, dance, meet and date women. I am 34.

Which of the cities would be more appropiate for this aim,
Sydney or Melbourne?

Or perhaps even Perth or Brisbane?

Thanks for any help.

There are women, and nightclubs, in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth AND Brisbane.
Australia is a developed 1st world country. Any of these places would be
appropriate for your aim. Remember that this time period is pre-summer and
the further south you go the more cold weather you will experience.

--
Shill #2

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already
tomorrow in Australia.
Charles M. Schulz (1922 - 2000)