Old May 18th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Cruising Chrissy

Default Terrorism and tourism

On Sun, 16 May 2004 22:43:22 -0400, "Dick Goldhaber"
wrote:

I am sure that they do, Charles, but it was never my intention to use AOL,
which is NOT a free service, when I pay a substantial amount to Comcast.

When I started this thread several days ago it did not occur to me that
intermittently I would have to switch services.

Or that you would degrade the thread into a "Dick hates trolls"
repetition.

I apologize to anyone who was offended by any of my messages.

No you don't, liar. You're not one damn concerned about my feelings.