Old September 15th, 2004, 03:40 PM
drumzspace

Default Point Afrique: Opinions?

Hello everybody,

I'm seriously considering a trip to Mali in January and would like to
know about anyone's experiences with flying through the Point Afrique
agency in France (http://www.point-afrique.com/). I have read one
negative review from someone who sounds like they had possibly never
been on a third world flight before (their experience actually sounded
a lot like coworkers of mine who last flew United Airlines here in the
U.S...delays, poor communication to the passengers, etc.) I have seen
another person say "avoid", but gave no reasons at all. However, I
find that many, many outlets for tourism in Mali direct you to Point
Afrique for flights.

The flights are really cheap so I'm obviously not expecting a
brand-new plane with three meals and a movie, but is there a real
safety concern?

So...let's have it: Point Afrique. The good, the bad, the ugly?

I thank everyone in advance for their time.

-Ben