Old September 1st, 2005, 09:13 PM
Rydale

If you are in Diani area, have a look into the Colobus Trust on the main
Diani coast road near to Papillon Reef hotel.
very interesting and they need the support! (watch out for the 'colobridges'
on the way!).
Charles

"Robert" wrote in message

I'm off on holiday to Kenya at the end of September for 2 weeks.

I have a couple of questions?

What is the best money to take, UKP or USD or the local currency?

I want to do a 3 or 4 day fly safari, can anyone recommend a good company
for doing this kind of thing.

I'd also like to hire a car and do some exploring myself, nothing out of

the
way, just up and down the coast. Is this a viable safe idea and is it easy
to hire a car in the Diani beach area?

Many thanks

Robert.