Old June 23rd, 2004, 01:03 PM
Mildred Savalier

Default Bahia Principe Tulum advice?

Positive
In most resorts that is
We did stay at a Barcello that had a included mini fridge with a few sodas
and some water in it but in all other resorts we have stayed drinks are only
available buy the cup.
That Barcello was also Pepsi only so I bought a few cokes in the gift shop
and put them in our fridge.

The empty bottles are fun to collect from around the world and I bring a
small amount of sand home in them for my collection.

--
Dilly

http://home.comcast.net/~itsdilly/
http://community.webshots.com/user/savalier
People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did, but
people will never forget how you made them feel.

wrote in message ...
Bottled water is not included.

Bottled water wont be available in an all inclusive?

Are you sure abt that?