Old September 30th, 2008, 05:49 PM posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.travel.air
Emperor Wonko the Sane

Default UNITED Airlines SUCKS

On Sep 30, 8:06*am, Jay Furr wrote:
On Sep 30, 5:26*am, "Hoover" wrote:

Service is pathetic - repeated mechanical problems. I hope they go bankrupt,
along with every other line that is ripping off the public.

Every airline sucks -- they're all in duck and cover mode vis-a-vis
their various reasons why a flight can't take off on time.

My travel agent has had standing instructions from me for over two
decades to avoid United if at all possible. They take airline
suckitude to a whole new level. You are just cattle for them to move.
If anything goes wrong, it's the customer's fault. Every time I've
been forced to fly with them they've done something to **** me off.
As far as I'm concerned, their role is to make American seem
tolerable.

Doug