Old April 9th, 2013, 02:36 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bill[_1_]

Default carnival cozumel cruise

On 4/8/2013 9:18 PM, wrote:
negative points to the point of innacuracy. Take any advice offered there
with a grain of salt, and you'll be ok.

As for on-board, I stand by my first suggestion.

Alot of you are saying this and that without actually saying anything
relevant. I asked a couple simple questions I just wanted answers from
your personal experiences and I dont care about cruise critic or any
other profesionally ran web site I just want personal experiences.

Look at the message board on Cruise Critic, not the articles. You'll get
personal experiences, and many more than the handful of people who are
still here.