Old February 22nd, 2004, 09:41 PM
Lenny

Default Caves vs Sandals Negril

"Sanbar" wrote in message
My friend recently was telling me about the Caves Resort in Negril.

I've
never heard of them. How does it compare to Sandals, Couples, etc.

I think one problem you may have in getting a really thorough answer
is finding another poster who has actually stayed at the Caves. I've
been by it many times but have never had the coin to even consider
staying there, especially with the other very satisfactory
accommodations in lower price ranges. I feel safe in saying that it
is probably a distinctly different--and more "exclusive"-- experience
than the newer chains of all-inclusives such as Sandals and Couples,
however. One obvious difference is that it's not on the beach but in
the West End.