Old August 14th, 2004, 11:07 PM
thomer

Hey everyone,
Thanks for saving my time but putting these posts up on the board. I
live in Toronto and also recieved a call from them. I have only been
talking on the phone to a lady calling herself Algira 416-964-2158 ext:
239. I also started asking more questions and found out what they claim
to be the chances of winning each prize. 1st price is 10% second 20% 3rd
price 30% and 40 prize 40%. They also claim the value of the prices range
from 5K to $50.00.
Anyway, I gave them a call back and asked them to remove me from their
calling list today. Well see how well that works.

Cheers,
Trevor.