Old November 22nd, 2007, 08:59 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
nightjar

Default buying LHD vehicle

"tam" wrote in message
.uk...
I see Ford V6 petrol 4x4s are dirt cheap in the UK-if I got one with a
gas conversion is gas available in France and Spain....

I've not driven in Spain for a good many years. France used to be seen as a
leader in the use of LPG - I even had a dual-fuel hire car on one occasion.
However, I don't recall seeing any LPG recently in any small garages, so it
may well now be limited to Autororute service areas and possibly hypermarket
fuel stations. The main LPG supplier seems to be Antargaz; who may have more
information on their web site or even be able to supply a map of stations
selling it.

Colin Bignell