Old November 12th, 2004, 01:36 AM
Dillon Pyron

Thus spake Chrissy Cruiser :

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 17:26:42 GMT, MarkT wrote:

Who would you rather believe...a travel agent not in the visa business, or
the official government office of the country you are traveling to?

As if gov't agents always have a clue.

True. But this also applies dockside. I would plan for the worst
case and get one.

Best bet, call two or three consular offices and see what answer you
get (of course, it depends on how many offices the country in question
has).

Bahamian embassy, Washington DC 202-319-2660
fax 202-319-2668

Bahamas Tourist Office, Miami 212-758-2777

other offices in Aventura, FL, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles
--
dillon

"When the French are against it, you know we can't
be far wrong." - Adm. Bobbie Ray Inman