Old March 15th, 2004, 11:45 PM
maryanne kehoe

Default Do all airlines have a two drink maximum?

LOL!! Similar thing happened to me on Air France several years ago!

Cheers!

Do all airlines have a two drink maximum?

Group: rec.travel.air Date: Sat, Mar 13, 2004, 4:54pm (EST+5) From:
(Not=A0the=A0Karl=A0Orff)
In article , "freeda"
wrote:
What about for longer flights? Can you bring your own alcohol onboard if
it's not in
glassware?
I remember extracting 5 beers and and a very large whisky from TAP staff
on a 2 hour flight from LHR-OPO.
A few years ago, I flew AA CDG-JFk in the back. Asked for red wine and
the gave me 2 1/4 or 200 ml bottles of bourdeaux. Was a very quiet pax
for a few hours after that.