Old September 10th, 2003, 09:51 PM
calliaz

Default Tokyo with a Very Young Child

We're in the very early stages of planning a trip to Tokyo
next May for my husband to attend a conference. I would
like to go; and, I would prefer to take our son. The
problem is, he will only be 15 months old. I don't expect
people to bend over backwards because we have a child, but
how easy is it to travel within Tokyo with a very young
child? Would he be welcome at restaurants? How do we
handle hotels (most only show pricing for 2 people)? We
need to make some decisions about who is going to go on this
trip before I delve into serious trip planning.

Thanks for any advice you can give!
Jennifer in AZ