Old November 30th, 2010, 02:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,rec.travel.misc
David[_16_]

Default OT Broadband Free Wi-Fi in Benidorm

"Pete Zahut" wrote in message
I don't know why you're surprised at a charge of 10 quid for 24 hours.
Here

in the UK, Jury's Inn Hotels, Ibis and Holiday Inn amongst a lot of
others, all charge 10 quid per 24 hours - and just to confirm, it is a 24
hour period. The clock starts ticking as soon as you make the initial
connection and expires 24 hours later.

Enjoy the holiday and forget the internet!!!! :-)

Thanks Pete, I no doubt then done very good with my hotel bookings here at
home as all have had free internet connections, as well as the small and
friendly hotels I have used in Spain.
Regards
David