Old October 25th, 2004, 07:39 PM
Alfred Molon

In article , Miguel Cruz says...

Aside from a few specialized interactive applications, I'd go much farther
than that - in my experience, it pretty much invariably makes the web site
much worse. It's slow, has all sorts of compatibility issues, and creates an
unpredictable user experience with amateurish interface elements that only
serve to confuse and alienate visitors.

I say this without having been able to access the msphoto site, so don't
take it that I'm passing judgment on your (not you, Thomas, of course)
interface design. But the incompatibility problem is clear enough.

It depends...

Look at my site. There is a Javascript drop down menu on the top left,
which allows you to quickly access every single gallery on the site.
Sort of a site map. Without Javascript this couldn't be done.

You can also navigate the site with Java switched off, but to reach a
gallery deep down in the hierarchy you have to go through all
intermediate levels.
--

Alfred Molon

http://www.molon.de/Galleries.htm - Photos from Myanmar, Brunei,
Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Nepal, Egypt, Austria, Prague,
Budapest and Portugal