Old March 1st, 2004, 08:06 PM
Mikko Peltoniemi

Default Time to say goodbye!

The Bill Mattocks wrote:

I've resigned my position with the firm I worked for, and am no longer
seeking employment as a traveling consultant/road warrior. I'm
looking for the daily nine-to-five gig instead, something that leaves
me home in the evenings and on weekends.

Hey, can I get your (old) job? Just kidding. I hope you don't fade
away altogether from this group, though I know it's sometimes hard to
find intelligent life in here. Your posts were always the ones to read.

But good luck to you anywyay, we'll be missing you.

--
Mikko Peltoniemi
Film & Video Editor, Avid Technician at large.