Old March 29th, 2004, 12:18 PM
John L

Default When You Hear The Heavy Accent & The Poor Phone Connection... HANG UP!!! ------ 2tDMpvDi

Your obviously don't believe in the adage"it's better to shut your
mouth & be thought a fool, than open it & prove it". My profession
involves consultancies with both telcos & banks, & I'm quite aware of
the Corporations act. I don't believe it says anywhere in the act
that companies have to act immorally.

None of the companies I deal with have outsourced & all are showing
higher profits than their counterparts.

John L.

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:13:50 +1000, "Peter Webb"
wrote:

Ha ha. I guess your personal knowledge is you own a phone and have a bank
account.

Their sole aim is to reduce costs & increase their share price

Yep. That's the law (Corporations Act); the Directors of the company have to
act solely in the interest of shareholders.

Peter Webb