Old June 3rd, 2005, 09:18 AM
Earl Evleth

On 3/06/05 9:33, in article ,
"nitram" wrote:

On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 08:35:50 +0200, Earl Evleth
wrote:

On 2/06/05 22:29, in article ,
"Runge" wrote:

That is a job for Grunge, our Turkish toilet expert.

Another job might be to some non-reactive original postings, Grunge.
You are a reactive poster, and lack originality.

His output is totally limited by what you choose to post Earl. :-)

He is a stalker, has obsessions. But worse, he is not a primary
poster and nothing original comes out of his mind when is posts reactive.

I don`t know if he gets many responses. JBK posts a lot, reactively, but
gets few responses, he having been killed filed by many.

As to this current posting subject, Paris as the site of the 2012
Olympics, I am not convinced that Parisians are for except as a matter
of civic pride. Of course, Paris is built to welcome large numbers of
people but the cost of building extra facilities is what would
be on local minds.

Earl