Old July 8th, 2007, 07:00 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,alt.video.divx,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
George Graves

Default 39% of Americans believe Bush should be impeached.

On Sun, 8 Jul 2007 00:31:38 -0700, sharx35 wrote
(in article up0ki.29707$xk5.29224@edtnps82):

"George Graves" wrote in message
. net...
On Sat, 7 Jul 2007 21:09:36 -0700, James wrote
(in article .com):

On Jul 7, 7:03 pm, Sparrow wrote:
39% of Americans believe Bush should be impeached.
Read all about it, hehttp://Muvy.org

The linked article says, "Americans under 30 are far more supportive
of impeachment than their elders. Among those youngest adults, 56%
believe the President should be impeached and removed from office."
America has a bright future. Our youth is smarter and wiser than the
older generation.

They just don't know (or seem to care about) the law. I wouldn't gloat
about
that were I you.

Agreed. On average, the YOUNGER, the stupider and more ignorant and NAIVE a
person is. Minimum age to vote should be 35.

That's especially true today where most of our youth are as ignorant as dirt.
They were never taught history, they don't know how their own government
works, most of them couldn't tell you where either Rhode Island or Russia are
located. Our school systems have been so systematically dumbing-down the
populace that I have to wonder what they actually do with our kids for the 12
or so years that they have them. The certainly don't seem to teach them
anything.