Old March 12th, 2011, 10:36 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Gerrit

Default two weeks in the U.S.

""Király"" wrote in message
VOLTS wrote:

hello, i'm steve from the philippines. me and my wife are planning to
visit the US this coming december hopefully if visa approve. will $7,000
USD fit for 16 days? our plan will start in los angeles for 4 day stay
then to new york for another 4, washington dc for 4 and back to new york
before returning to los angeles. our last leg will be los angeles before
returning to the philippines.

I'd look into an open jaw ticket if I were you; fly into LA, domestic
flight to NY, train to DC, and then fly back home directly from DC
without having to backtrack. It will save time and money.

--
K.

Lang may your lum reek.

Might it be cheaper to do a Home - NY - Home with a stopover in LA on the
way over?