Old November 2nd, 2008, 03:19 PM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack
[email protected]

Default Travel tips for trip to Banff/Lake Louise/Canmore ???

Am planning a nordic ski trip in December in the Banff/Lake Louise/
Canmore area and have a few questions as I'm on a slim travel budget
and need some pointers on places to stay and getting around.

So basically i'm looking for suggestions on cheap accommodations in
these areas (such as b&b's or hostels etc) and would like to know if
there are shuttle buses (or the like) to get around to the various
trails and if there is an airport shuttle from Calgary to any of these
areas. Also interested in hearing about any good ski trails in the
areas that you can recommend. Its the first time out skiing in this
area for me so any info/advice would be appreciated.

Many thanks,