Old September 19th, 2003, 02:33 PM
Gernot Egger

Default Trip Report NCL-LHR-IAD-SEA-IAD-LHR-NCL (long)

"Mark Hewitt" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
* Newcastle - London (British Airways) 21st June

[snip]
The route of the flight was rather interesting. I had expected to pretty
much follow the East coast down to London, so I was rather suprised when I
looked out of the window to see the coastline! (I was sat on the right

side
of the plane). I could make out Colwin Bay in the distance, and to my
suprise as I looked down I saw the viaduct on the Settle to Carlise

railway
line.. the one they aways show on news stories.

Seems to quite normal! I flew between LHR/BHX and EDI several times and the
route was allways over the Irish Sea.

lg Gernot