Old March 8th, 2013, 10:04 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Surreyman[_3_]

Default Solar Influence On Climate Confirmed

On Thursday, March 7, 2013 8:43:31 PM UTC, Islamic Dog Eater wrote:
Solar Influence On Climate Confirmed

"..researchers at the Max Planck Institute for Solar Research in

Germany report the sun has been burning more brightly over the last 60

years, accounting for the 1 degree Celsius increase in Earth’s

temperature over the last 100 years.

R. Timothy Patterson, professor of geology and director of the Ottawa-

Carleton Geoscience Center of Canada’s Carleton University, says that

“CO2 variations show little correlation with our planet’s climate on

long, medium and even short time scales.”

Google:

"Canadian scientists are seeking additional funding for more and

better “eyes” with which to observe our sun, which has a bigger impact

on Earth’s climate than all the tailpipes and smokestacks on our

planet combined.

And they’re worried about global cooling, not warming."

"Solar Influence On Climate Confirmed "
Good Lord!