Old June 23rd, 2010, 03:40 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Jan[_1_]

Default relatively 'quiet' beach holiday- costa daurada

"David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*)" wrote in message
In peak season (end of July for one week) probably not possible. We'd
appreciate any suggestions. We usually go to Sitges, but not peak
season. Flying into Barcelona, and willing to travel as far south as
Valencia. Public transport only, preferably train. I rather like
Tarragona from previous visits, but imagine nearby resorts (Salou) are
busy. If you know anything a bit quieter would appreciate a heads up.

Thanks.

David

Which one have you booked ??

Jan